Please fill out this booking form. The fields marked with the red asterisk are required.
- Registration for:
- H2020 MSCA IF Webinars call 2020 (May 29 and June 26)
APPLYING FOR A H2020 MARIE CURIE INDIVIDUAL FELLOWSHIP
The current circumstances, where we are all more or less in quarantine, provide an excellent opportunity to order your thoughts with regard to new directions in your research. What is your ambition for the next stage in your career? What do you need to do now in order to achieve that in the future? A Marie Curie Individual Fellowship offers a great opportunity for (young) researchers to boost their careers by going abroad gaining new skills and expertise at a host institute.
Considering the fierce competition and new evaluation system introduced at the beginning of H2020, writing a successful MSCA IF Proposal is a true challenge, as having a good idea is simply not enough.
This training is not only relevant for potential Marie Curie fellows but also for their supervisors who are planning to recruit talented researches and for EU support staff at universities.
OUR REMOTE TRAINING:
In order to offer optimal flexibility in the current circumstances, we developed a remote training involving a mix of live Webinars and extensive on-line material:
- Live Webinar 1 on May 8 or May 29 (1.5 - 2 hrs): Addressing the main principles and concepts of a successful MSCA IF project. This is a live event of 1.5 - 2 hours duration, during which your questions can be addressed by the trainer.
- Video tutorials (approximately 5 hours) elucidating what it takes to write a successful grant proposal, organised per proposal paragraph. We recommend to watch these videos before the second Webinar.
- Live Webinar 2 on June 26 (1.5 - 2 hrs): Highlighting the most important elements of a successful proposal, making sure that your proposal does not miss any item which could result in a deduction of points.
- Additional training material, such as hand-out slides and our Yellow Research Guide will be made available via our E-learning environment.
The live Webinars are scheduled to start at 10 am (Central European Time)
OUR REVIEW SERVICES:
We offer individual proposal review services for our Webinar participants. If you are interested a an individual review of your draft MSCA IF proposal, including a detailed feedback discussion via Skype, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
The fee for the 2 Live Webinars including online training material is 750EUR, VAT exempted.
ATTENTION PLEASE: The date on the bookingsform is incorrect (May 28 should be May 29). This is due to an error we are working on now !!